Saturday, August 20, 2011

The road to planning a 21st birthday celebration: the cake

I  really want a fondant cake, but it costs soo much! Hence, I have compromised (the battle of the brain and the heart). I will get a 3D cake. I want one which incorporates my dream car: the vintage Volkswagen  Beetle. <3

No idea how the bakers are going to do it but I have emailed a few already.

On the list are Yiling confectionery, fat lady cakes and a few more home bakers.

I am on a awesomely tight budget. I would be a happy girl if I can get it for less than $100.

Alternative includes heartland bakeries. For the celebration, form over function. I want a pretty cake! Not too particular about taste. haha. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India