Friday, January 13, 2012

Hair Salon by Rick Ho: Fixing appointment


Hair Salon By Rick Ho
100 Orchard Road 02-19, Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall Singapore 238840

Just made appointment for a haircut + treatment, a deal which I got on Groupon for $29.

I actually called last week but it was fully booked for this week.
I called again just now. I only wanted to do it on Monday because it would be most convenient for me. I only managed to get an appointment on 30 Jan.

Being busy is okay, it means the business is good which probably means he is not too bad.
But the receptionist was really very flamboyant. He talked as though he did not need my business. I really did not appreciate that. 

I tried calling back twice to re-schedule but no one answered. /:( 


Update: I managed to get through after trying 4 times. This time, the receptionist was way better. He was a lot more polite. 

5 comments:

elderflowertea said...

Do update how is the hair cut.

Anonymous said...

How was the hair cut? Cause I am interested in trying out that place.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

How was your experience at the hair salon?
Did they tried to hard sell you their services/products?
Thinking of going there but quite skeptical at the same time...:)

Anonymous said...

I went for a haircut with this Rick Ho chap. The haircut was very average. He did not offer any recommendations. He was not very attentive, service was not that great and he was not very professional. It seemed like he just wanted to get over with it.
Not a lot of communication - did not share how he was going to cut my hair. When he finished, he did not even say is this okay? He simply removed the cloth on my shoulders. Not sure was it because my haircut was a cheaper ''deal'', so hence the cheap service. But seriously, if he wants to nurture future clients, he should see that he keeps his attitude in check!

-Nat

Anonymous said...

To be fair, first time experience there is good. Just don't sign up the package at $388. Just wait for such deals!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India