Friday, January 6, 2012

Review: heads & shoulders scalp massage cream

heads & shoulders scalp massage cream
This is not easy to find in Singapore. I could not find it in Watsons, Guardian or CK. I eventually bought it from Giant at around $8/$9.

I use this when my scalp feels sensitive, oily or when the weather gets humid and hot.
My scalp tends to feel sensitive at certain time of the month (sometimes even flaky), which I attribute to a change in hormone levels.

It is white and has a creamy texture. Gives a tingling sensation when massaged into scalp. SHIOK! 

When applied, it can feel slightly oily but it washes off easily and does not leave a residue. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India