Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sparrow key chain ring

Got a Sparrow Key Ring from Gmarket! It was cheap. I got it for around $5 only! Saw it on sprees and other websites for more than $10. The highest I saw was $15. Amazon is selling for 11pounds. 

So expensive on Amazon

Gmarket selling for $5 with shipping! 

The keychain is just so adorable. I just had to get it!


Super fast shipping! Got it in my mail after 2 days. 

Box was abit squashed but no big damage

The key chain also doubles as a whistle! Sounds like those that referees use. 




 How it looks on the wall. 
It has 3M tape on the back so putting it up was a breeze.
Now, my mum knows when I am at home and when I am not. :D 

The key ring is actually not too big. its 6cm long (from the beak to the end of the tail) and 3cm tall (from the belly to the  head) 


If you want to get yours too! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India