Monday, September 5, 2011

Only Aesthetics QPX - session 1

Went for my first session on the scheduled time. I spent some time getting lost actually. Walked all the way to concorde hotel from dohby gaut. You are supposed to cross the road to parklane mall. It is just beside. It is a old looking mall without much traffic flow.

I had to wait for a while because the receptionist was trying to get the customers before me to sign a package. I experienced it too but more about it later..

Apparently, ppl are not supposed to epilate, pluck the hair up to 3 weeks before the session. I was only supposed to shave. The cjina lady who set up the appointment did not tell me this!! She didn't appear too apologetic about it either.
I didn't want to wait for another 2 weeks, so I just went ahead with the treatment. The receptionist also okayed the treatment.

I was asked to change into a white tube robe and a lady smeared gel and started to zap away. I felt a bit of pain but it was super super slight.
The more you feel, the more hair is being zapped away.

The whole zapping process took less than 5 mins.

After I changed out, I proceeded to the receptionist and started trying to get me to sign for a monrhly package instead of a bi- monthly package. The upgrade cost 100+++, can't remember the exact.
I would rather get another "unlimited" package from other company than sign the upgrade.

It has been 4 days since my first session... I haven't seen significant results.. hair still growing as per normal .

Love it? Hate it? Want to go try it? Leave a comment! :) 

3 comments:

yongko said...

i tink the plucking do affect the result. think using of those cream as well. so avoid doing those... Only shave...

im curious.. you mean they din shave for u before they start the treatment? Also they din test for sensitivity on ur skin? because when i do it at Regina, they do that.

I sign up the unlimited underarm package with Regina actually. at 128 with DBS card during GSS. They still have a 138 promotion if you would like to.

i stumble upon regina when researching abt IPL. So far my encounter with them has been quite pleasant. and they are not pushy. They do not try to sign up for more stuff.

after first treatment, growth of hair are indeed slower. but i guess more sessions are required determine its permanent effectiveness.

im due for my 2nd session in 2 weeks. Looking forward to it! :)

anyway if you are ever interested in regina.. you can quote my account number HT001030.. both of us can get 1 small part free.. can be upper lip or underarm or hands i tink... u can see their website for more details. regina.sg... :)

i see i try i review said...

Hi there! sorry for the late reply! :X

did you buy the $288 package in the end? :)

the sessions in OA are 2 months apart, so my next session is in November. the wait is actually quite sian. the more i wait, the more i feel like taking out the epilator.

they didnt shave me before the treatment, but it is probably because i used the epilator 2 days before. so not much growth then. they did say to shave myself before i go for my next session.
the most disappointing part was actually the fact that they did not tell me not to epilate before the session. \:(

they also didnt test the sensitivity of my skin. fortunately, my skin is not sensitive. but thinking about it, they should actually have done that! imagine what would have happen if I had sensitive skin!

I still have the underarm package with OA so i have to stick with it for a little while more. haha. but i will definitely quote your account number if im interested in doing other parts! :D

Michelle said...

Hi,

Any updates on this? I read your session 2 as well but would like to know more about the status of your hair growth after a few more sessions. Is it really worth it? Would you recommend? Has the hair stopped growing?

Please update! Thanks :))))

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India