Friday, March 1, 2013

Only Aesthetics update

I have been to quite a number of sessions of QPX underarm.

I must say that I feel that their service level has improved tremendously since I first started.

It is easier to make appointments. Previously, they dont accept bookings 2 months in advance. I had to call at most 1 month before my appointment date. My QPX is at 2 months interval so I had to set reminders to make appointments. Their phone lines were also always engaged or calls were unanswered. Now, I can make my next appointment after every QPX session.

Their beauticians are friendlier and more detailed. In my first few sessions, I encountered a beautician who I felt wasn't too friendly and did a slip shod work. Recently, the beauticians are more patient, more detailed and generally more friendlier.

Less hard-sell. Even when they promote their packages, they are sweet about it. I didn't feel pressured to sign any packages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India