Saturday, July 27, 2013

Only Aesthetics QPX - the final treatments

I have to say that their customer service standards improved significantly in my last few treatments. The people were friendlier and I see that they finally pick up calls. They were also more thorough with their treatments. During my first few treatments, I felt that they were very halfhearted. They did not zap the lower part of the underarm and did not clean the gel off completely. But my last few treatments went well. Kinda depends on luck I guess.

I didnt get perfect results. There's still hair growth. But I only have to shave maybe once a month? And it's more at the lower part (probably caused they missed it in the first few sessions).

For the existing customers, please give feedback by ticking on the form after you sign on their chit. I think it helped to get rid of the rude ones.

Also, insist on them zapping the entire underarm! Don't be like me!

When my package ended, they tried to promote a lifetime qpx treatment for $98 I think. I didnt get it. I can get a $88 lifetime package with Musee Platinum Tokyo if there is Groupon promo. I have never tried Musee Platinum Tokyo but the location is more convenient as it is in Plaza Singapura.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India