Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Review: Brainwavz M2 IEM Earphones - MP4 Nation



 MP4 Nation
My main complaint is the delivery time by mp4 nation!!! On the order form, it was clearly stated that delivery only takes 4-14 days. I ordered mine on 18 Apr 2011, item was supposedly shipped on 26 Apr 2011 BUT i only received it on 30 May 2011! 
The lack of tracking by Hk post didn't help either. I could not confirm if mp4 nation did ship my order. Mp4 nation should seriously look into their shipping policy!! They should really change the 4-14 days to a more realistic time. Highly doubt that I would get anything from them anymore!
Prices are also not competitive. I bought the M2 for USD59.50, I just realised that I could have gotten it for SG$65 minus the wait! There was also a promotion on a singapore site; M2 only cost SG$56.50!!! ROAR! 



  • Some spelling and grammar errors in the instructions manual affect the professionalism of the earphones.
  • The case is also not very appealing, it reminds me of the one from Sonicgear.
  • Mine did not come with ear gliders although the package stated that the gliders are included. 
Brainwavz M2 In-Ear Headphones (Black)
  • For me, earphones need to handle acoustics well. Some earphones just can't handle simple and clean music.
    The m2 does good in acoustics. It is detailed enough for the casual listener.
    The bass on dance/club music is better than usual.
    Sound isolation is good. I couldn't hear construction work going on near my house at half the volume level on a iPhone.
  • Wires are unique; it seems to be braided underneath. It really seemed to prevent tangling. This is a big plus for me cause I am not too gentle with my earphones and that has caused me a few earphones already.
    Compared with Soundmagic PL30, the wires on M2 seemed sturdier and more durable.
  • 3 silicon and 1 foam tips were included in my package. Currently using the foam tips, simply because it looks cooler and it is featured on the box.
    Read other reviews and realised that some reviewers received more tips. Do check before purchase if that's a factor for you.

Check out Amazon for more reviews:
Amazon is also selling at the same price as MP4 Nation. Those who are interested in the M2s should try Amazon to possibly reduce the shipping time. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India