Thursday, June 2, 2011

Review: Charly T's (beside Cathay)

http://www.charlyts.com/index.php
I have been there twice and have tried the chicken, macaroni and cheese, german potato salad, roasted potato, molten lava cake, fries and waffles.

The chicken was nice! Tender and juicy, much like Kenny Rogers. As for the sauces, I liked the BBQ (typical, I know..) and the sesame one. The rest were a bit sour or funky for my liking.
I tried the Macaroni and cheese twice and i must say that the standard fluctuates. The 2nd time I went, it was bland and not as rich as the first.. Depends on luck, I guess..
The fries came with their signature sauce, nothing to rave about.
Waffles were alright..

BUT THEIR MOLTEN CAKE WAS DAMN AWESOME. SERIOUS. it is a bit pricey ($10), but it is worth it! You can just tell that the chocolate they use is of quality. The molten cake and ice cream combination is to die for!

I believe they have discounts for SMU students, just ask the counter! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India