Sunday, June 19, 2011

Review: DIY yogurt hair mask


I use the mask when my hair gets tangled and I think it really really really smoothens hair and reduces tangles! I use it once a week or more if I feel my hair is dry. <3

Ingredients:

  1. 3 tablespoons of plain natural yogurt (some recommend organic ones, but I just use the normal ones from supermarkets like Marigold)
  2. 1 tablespoon of honey
  3. 1 teaspoon of hair oil (olive or jojoba)
  4. (Some add egg but it really stinks! So I skip it.)

Method:
  1. Mix the ingredients in a small bowl
  2. Put a towel over shoulders 
  3. Separate hair and apply the yogurt using fingers. (some say put it on the scalp but I added oil so I skip the scalp)
  4. Put a shower cap over it and let it rest for 30-60 mins 
  5. (Use a hair dryer as heat speeds up and enhances the treatment process. Use it over the shower cap or simply direct it at hair.)
  6. Wash with shampoo and condition as usual. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India