Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Review: Paradise Dynasty


Paradise Dynasty is one tough place to have a meal. The Qs are always sooo long! I went twice but was too turned off by the Q. Third is the lucky number I guess. I went at 3pm on a Wednesday and there was no Q at all. So yea! :D

I tried the original and the crab xiao long bao. I preferred the original. The soup in the dumplings was sweet and the pork was fresh. Nicer than Din Tai Feng and Nan Xiang imo. The crab one had lesser soup but more meat; so it would appeal to those who like the meat in the dumplings. :)

The noodles came in a huge bowl. If you go in a pair (like me), my advice is to order one first to share. My company and I couldnt finish one bowl.

The drunken chicken was nicer than Nan Xiang but had more bones than Din Tai Feng. A bit unglam to eat if you're on a date. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India