Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Impressing the babes/dudes


Im at Starbucks now, people watching and eavesdropping on conversations (yes, Im supposed to be studying).


Beside me is a group of 4 students (2 guys, 2 ladies) “studying”. One of the girls sounds like she is trying soo hard to impress. She went to take water for the guys (yes, with the starbucks cup) and kept dissing herself to stay “relevant” to the conversation.

I have to admit. I went through that phase before - the phase where I just wanted people to notice me (all the better if they were guys). Maybe, just maybe I could be like the ladies in the Idol dramas where the girl who was not loved before finds herself in the middle of a love triangle (or rather, a side of the love triangle).


Oh, the innocence of teenagers.


Wonder who needs the wakeup call, me or the girl? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India