Saturday, November 12, 2011

Review: Royce Nama Chocolate



I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My favourite kind of chocolate! :D



It literally melts in my mouth and the richness of the chocolate just explodes in the mouth like a volcano.

The chocolates are literally finger licking good. I couldnt bear to waste even the choc dustings.

I love the au lait flavour. Its slight sweetness carries the chocolate to sheer perfection, allowing me to fully appreciate the quality and smoothness of the chocolate.

I don't care that it is packaged with a ice pack to preserve its temperature while on the journey home.
I love it for its taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
The chocolate has won me over completely. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India