Friday, November 25, 2011

Review: Edmund Cafe at SMU

Muffin from Edmunds Cafe, SMU ($1.80)


The muffin was okay for its price ($1.80). The chocolate chips were pretty generous but the muffin itself was average. Apparently, it was featured on the Straits Times a few years back. 
I prefer the the muffin at the store below School of Accountancy. It is better and cheaper ($1.50). And have better service. 


The auntie at Edmund's Cafe gave a very snappy "what do you want?" when I was ready to order. It was 4.30pm on a Saturday.


She proceded to take out a muffin from the fridge and placed it in a bag directly.
Yes, she expected me to eat the muffin cold, straight from the fridge. From my previous experiences, I was always asked if I wanted the muffin warmed up.
So disappointed with the service. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India