Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: Only Aesthetics Session 2


First thing, Only Aesthetics moved to #05-03 of the same building (Singapore Shopping Centre). Turn right from the escalator.


New layout
The new outlet is still under renovation and there is no signboard yet. There is only a A4 paper with “Only Aesthetics”. I nearly missed the shop.

The new room seems smaller. There is barely enough room for the machine and bed. There is no hanger to hang my bag.

I felt that the person had some difficulties zapping the right arm because the bed was next to the wall.


Service


The lady did not explain what she was doing to me. All of a sudden, she started shaving me and then started zapping.

The lady shaved my underarms for me before the treatment. The shaver was those 10 for $1.95 from Guardian/Watson kind. 
However, I do not think she used a new shaver. I noticed that she re-capped the shaver and left it on the table. Not very hygienic if they do reuse the shavers! 

The lady tried to push for Brazillian and highlighted the promotion that they were having. But that was it. No hard sell.

They didn’t allow me to make an appointment for my next session because the receptionist said it was not available yet. I need to call in 2-3 weeks to make my next appointment which will be in January.  


3 comments:

Daffy said...

Though I had a different treatment, I am not too please with them.. Making an appointment is extremely difficult and the attitude is not as professional as I would have expected. Thumbs down

i see i try i review said...

Fixing an appointing was not too difficult for me actually.
I called on around 15 Nov to fix an appointment on 3 Jan (my previous session was on 2 Nov)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Any new updates to your sessions. Thanks, your reviews helped alot. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India