Sunday, May 29, 2011

Review: Bali

Was in Bali for 5 days in mid-May. Stayed in a villa with a private pool. It was awesome! It was extremely sunny and I got burnt by the sun! Stay protected guys and girls!

I love the view from the Monkey Temple! The view overlooking the ocean from the cliff was gorgeous!! I didnt managed to catch the sunset there, but it was already breathtaking.

Caught the sunset from the beach at Wonderland. The waters is more suitable for pro surfers i feel. The waves are a lot stronger than the ones at Kuta.

I highly recommend the bbq corn. It costs around 10k rp. Please do remember to bargain! The charcoal gave the corn a unique taste, and the sweet sauce that they add tastes goooooooooood!
The satay is nice too! it is very different from what we find here in Singapore.

Bali is actually not for snorkeling! Although the sand is soft, the beach is not as clear as Redang, Malaysia.
I played many watersports like Parasailing, flying fish, body boarding, surfing.
I went with a indon, so the prices were still acceptable. :)

The nightlife in Bali is okay. There are alot of pubs and clubs along the memorial site for the Bali bombing.

My friends and I got into a incident tho... There was a indon girl who appeared to have taken drugs.. she just came up to my friend and gave him a slap.. she wanted to slap my other friend but his gf stopped her and we got into a little fight. It is the pub which gives out bandanas to customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India