Sunday, May 29, 2011

Review: Data plan

Most would think it's stupid to have a smart phone without a data plan. Well, not me!

My first smart phone was a htc diamond, I then changed to nokia n97 and now I'm using a iPhone 4.. I have never gotten a data plan and do not have any regrets!

As a student, I do not need to check my emails 24/7. I figured that my data plan would be mostly used for Facebook. Sure, i might read the news occasionally. But I still prefer newspapers. They are more substantial and detailed.
So I asked myself, if Facebook were to charge me $10(cost of data plan) to use their services, would I accept?

Since i am always either in school or at home or at some mall, data plan isnt essential! I can always tap on my schools network or wireless sg.

Alternatively, I can just use the old school method and call up a friend in times of emergency.

So save some money and cancel your data plan today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India