Thursday, May 26, 2011

Review: L'oreal Revitalift Double Eye Lift


Got this from my mum. She stopped using it, so it probably wasn't very useful for her. But she has a habit of not finishing her beauty products, so I wouldn't really trust her. :)

I am in my 20s and only tried the L'oreal Revitalift Double Eye Lift because I needed a moisturizer for my eye area.

I have been using it for a week now, and I like it!
I don't really have wrinkles but I do have natural eye bags and dark eye circles. Although I haven't seen any significant improvements to my eye bags or dark eye circles, it really lifted my eyelids!

I was born with inner double eye lids (it looks a lot like single eyelids; the crease can only be seen very vaguely). I think it's because of droopy eye lids; my sister-in-law said that it was because my eyelids are too fat and covered my double eyelid.

Well, after using the product, my double eyelids are a lot more visible. I thank L'oreal for it! I think it lifted the fatty eyelids to reveal the crease! :)

Just realised that Niu Er from nv ren wo zui da often recommends this product! according to a US consumer report, it is better than branded brands!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India