Thursday, May 26, 2011

Review: Merose Hair Restorer


Bought this from a random beauty shop in AMK some time back. Around $15-$18 if I'm not wrong. It is from Merose Hair cosmetics Tokyo Japan. I tried googling the company but did not get any results. So yes, it is a bit dodgy and random.

So if you like to buy random products or have already bought one, read on...

According to the label, it is supposed to activate hair roots and prevent hair from dropping. It can also restore hair healthiness and shine! I have been using it on-and-off for a few months now (before the spray spoilt).

I haven't seen much improvement, but I have to admit that it feels damn shiok! It feels like a scalp treatment, very very minty and cooling. Excellent for itchy scalp!!
I believe it is a lot cheaper than other similar products on the market!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India