Monday, October 17, 2011

Review: BROS water bottle


Meet my new water bottle!

I always feel that it is very dodgy to use inferior water bottles. The toxic from the bottle can get dissolved into the water and ingested into my system. With all the scary stories about cancer, it is better to play safe.

My new water bottle is from a Malaysia brand, BROS (http://www.bros.com.my/our_bottles.asp). It complies with FDA and LFGB standards. Dont really know what that means but it sounds very powderful. :D

It is really odourless. When I first opened it, it did not have the strong chemical smell which other inferior bottles have.

It can take up to 120 degrees! This is good because I like to drink warm drinks when I'm in a air-conditioned room.

Most importantly, it has a nice design (http://www.bros.com.my/collection.asp?catid=C003&brandid=&keyword=#1 for designs) and not expensive! I have seen bottles in departmental stores like Taka and Metro which costs $30++. Mine only cost RM13-ish which is around S$6. Super cheap for its quality. I bought it in City Square when it was on discount. :)

Be sure to get the Crystal Plus version. It does not have BPA (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A for the scary health effects of BPA)

I believe Singapore has it as well. I think some departmental stores have them. Leave a comment if you've seen them around! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India