Monday, October 17, 2011

Review: Lipice sample

3

I got a free sample from Lipice via Facebook. It took pretty long to deliver. I didnt even remember that I had registered for the free sample! :x

It is very small compared to the usual sized lipbalm (refer to pic). But it means that it is super convenient to carry around. I doubt it will last long. But the size is soo cute!

I got the strawberry flavoured one. it actually smells like a mix between strawberry and cherry. abit like the smell of Hi Chew but less sweet. the smell is not too overpowering.

I love the menthol feeling after i apply it. Not sticky at all. Good for hot weather!!

Get your free sample here: http://www.facebook.com/lipicesg?sk=app_213564948660624

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India