Sunday, October 23, 2011

the VENUE

Setting up!
I succumbed and got a condo function room in the end. The management is pretty strict and allow only 30 guests. The management said that they will kick people out if there were more than 30... :X

It might sound a lot but honestly it is DAMN hard to keep to the cap. In the end, I had 35-40. haha. There was another function going on in the next room and some stayed around the pool.. So i guessed we confused them a little.

I think a condo function room is better than a chalet. the small size forces people to mingle and talk with each other, especially across different cliques.

i got a few of my friends to help me set up and decorate the place. so they were in charge of hanging banners, blowing balloons and stuff. :D

(the girl in green was supposed to be Pebbles from Flinstones.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India