Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Review: Giovanni Frizz Be Gone


My FAVOURITE  hair product!! This is very hard to find in Singapore. I shipped it in after I read many good reviews online. Paid $10+++. But it is worth every penny!

I have never liked a hair product that much. And I have used plenty. I only need a little bit (1-2 drops) to make my hair smooth. It is a very very very very good anti-frizz product. My hair is naturally curly so it frizzes very  easily. the humid weather worsens it. this product tames my hair without weighing it down. LOVE IT!

best of all, it is made with organic products. there are no animal by-products and is cruelty free!

it smells nice. It is sweet. Reminds me a bit of Herbal Essence shampoo.

MUST BUY PRODUCT! SUPER RAVE!


I shipped it in using www.iherb.com. International airmail only costs $4 for orders less 1.8kg!!

Use this checkout code:  XEW820 to get $5 off first order! (which means free shipping! J )

2 comments:

Candy said...

Is it the same as http://www.iherb.com/Giovanni-Direct-Leave-In-Weightless-Moisture-Conditioner-8-5-fl-oz-250-ml/6414?at=0
I can't find the frizz be gone on site:(

Do reply me through email: candy_lovexx@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

i see i try i review said...

Hey babe, updated the post with the correct URL. dropped you an email as well! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India